APU Information Systems Policy and User Guide
Access to information systems and networks owned or operated by Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University imposes certain responsibilities and obligations on the user and is granted subject to University policies, and local and national laws.
Acceptable use always is ethical, reflects academic honesty, and shows restraint in the consumption of shared resources. It demonstrates respect for intellectual property, ownership of data, system security mechanisms, and individuals' rights to privacy and to freedom from intimidation and harassment.
Please refer here for the respective policies and user guides.
APU Information Systems Information Disclaimer
Individuals using information systems owned by Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University do so subject to applicable laws and University policies.
We encourage you to report abuse or inappropriate use of APU systems. Such reports can be made via email to email@example.com or in person at the Information Systems Administrative Office.
APU, in cooperation with the Information Systems Department of Ritsumeikan University, offers a variety of support systems and information infrastructures in order to promote education and research. In addition to computer labs, all classrooms at the University are equipped with desktop computers and audio-visual equipment.
- Computer classrooms - IPS, CAI (PCs, Audio-visual equipment)
- General classrooms (Desktop PC, Audio-visual equipment)
- MultiMedia Room (MMR)
- Cyber Study Room (For Graduate students only)
- Multi Media Lab 1 (PDF)
List of Educational Software
- General classrooms-desktop computer, IPS, CAI, MultiMedia Room (MMR) and Cyber Study Room (PDF)
- Wireless LAN connection manual: Manuals and Application Forms page
- VPN connection manual (Virtual Private Networking): Manuals and Application Forms page
- Learning Management System - manaba / LMS Support Website
- Instructional Materials/Report submission folders
- Manuals and precautions (Manuals and Application Forms page)