About Field Study
Field Study is a program where the participants will conduct research activities according to the theme outside the campus. Dedicated instructors will supervise the students and give them helpful advice. Why don't you apply your studies in classroom to the practical experience ?
1. Application AY2020 Spring Semester
- Application period:
- Apr. 8 (Wed.), – Apr. 22 (Wed.), 2020 16:30
- Program period:
- Please refer to a syllabus
- Application Procedures
- Please do the following 2 steps during the application period. It is important that you complete both steps. Missing a step is considered an incomplete application and will not be accepted. However screening process will begin after the step1 is completed. If you want to cancel your application, please contact the Academic Office.
Step1: Please apply online during the application period.
Apr. 8 (Wed.), – Apr. 22 (Wed.), 2020 16:30
- Application survey will be open in the beginning of April.
(Online application will be accessible during the application period only.)
- Please read the attached instruction before you apply online.Note (PDF)
- Please take a photo of your passport page beforehand as you will be requested to upload it in the application process.
- Screening process will begin after the step1 is completed. If you wish to cancel your application, please make sure to contact the Academic Office.
Step2: Submit the pledge.
Apr. 8 (Wed.), – May 7 (Thu.), 2020 16:30
- Please submit Pledge (PDF) to a post inside the Academic Office.
- Pledge has to be signed by both an applicant and his/her guardian and only the original document will be accepted.
2. AY2020 Spring Semester
|2020/8/15～8/30||will be announced in April.|
|APS||QIAN Xuepeng||持続可能な地域の価値づくり： 長野県飯田市における調査||J||Nagano||TBA|
|APS||VAFADARI M. Kazem||Heritage Tourism in Urban and Rural Landscapes||E||
|APS||MAHICHI Faezeh||Past and Present of Kitakyushu; The First Asian Green Growth City||E/J||Fukuoka||2020/8/10～8/13|
|APM||ACKARADEJRUANGSRI Pajaree||Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship (SOLVE)||E||Thailand||2020/8/9～8/16|
3. AY2019 Fall Semester
|Winter||APS||SUDO Tomonori||Roles and Activities of International Organizations||J/E||Tokyo,
|APS||MANTELLO, Peter A.||Experiencing Media, Culture and Creative: Television, Film, Photography and Theatre of Slovakia||E||Slovakia||
|APS||KASEDA Yoshinori||Condering War and Peace through Okinawa's Expereince||J||Okinawa||
Revised on 2019/10/09
|APM||YOKOYAMA Kenji||Doing Business in Russia||J||Russia||
|APM||ALCANTARA Lailani L.||Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship (SOLVE)||E||The Philippines||