- Report Submission Period : Mon. February 4, Tue. February 5, Wed. February 6
Report Topics Announced
List of Report Topics
Subject Code Subject Title 031080J1/030550J1 Special Lecture (Management)J1/Special Lecture (Asia Pacific Studies)J1 021017JA History of the Asia PacificJA
- List of submission report at H building (PDF updated on January 18, 2019)
|Mon.Febryary 4, 2019||
Bldg. H (Graduate School Bldg., 1st floor)
APS students: H101
|Tue. February 5 ,2019|
|Wed. February 6 , 2019|
Points to Remember When Writing Final Reports
When quoting from the internet or from another person's work, please follow the citation methods outlined in the ″Study Skills and Academic Writing″ textbook or use the guidelines for writing Undergraduate Thesis outlined in the Undergraduate Academic Handbook (p. 171-173) in order to avoid plagiarizing any material. Students who do not follow these APU guidelines may be accused of plagiarism.
Points to Remember When Submitting Final Reports
- Reports will not be accepted at the Academic Office
- Please note that reports will not be accepted after 16:30:00 on Wed. February 6 under any circumstances.
- If you cannot submit the report in person, a proxy may submit your report.
- Please ask each instructor how to submit reports except for reports to be submitted at H building.
* The Copy machine has installed new