AY2020 Annual Schedule and Program Flow
|AY2020 Spring semester||AY2020 Fall semester|
|Announcement of program offered||Cancelled||Late- September|
|Application period||10/7 (Wed.)-10/29 (Thu.)|
|Recruiting guidance||10/14 (Wed.)|
|Screening interview||11/4 (Wed.)|
|Announcement of the result||Early-November|
|Guidance for the confirmed participants||TBA|
|Pre-departure class||December-January, 2021|
|Risk Management Guidance Session||TBA|
|On-site program (5 weeks)||February-March, 2021|
Post-program class (2 komas)
|Award of credits||
Correction period 2 in June, 2021
Programs offered in AY2020
Please refer to the following list for the programs offered in AY2020.
Language subject completion and other requirements differ from program to program. Please refer to the application information for details when it becomes available.
AY2020 Spring semester
Based on a future development of the Coronavirus, all AY2020 Spring Semester Programs have been cancelled
AY2020 Fall semester
Wednesday, October 7 to Thursday, October 29 16:30
Wednesday, October 14 1st session: TBA 2nd session: TBA
Wednesday, November 4, period 2,3,4 or 5
AY2020 Winter break （February-March, 2021） *The departure will be after Make-up Examinations
Scheduled Programs (Tentative):
|Language||Host university||Faculty in charge||Period||Fee*||Syllabus/
※Referential Syllabus of A2019
|Spanish||National Autonomous University of Mexico||TBA||5 wks||Approx.
|Thai||Chiang Mai University (Thailand)||TBA||5 wks||Approx.
- The fee includes: class fee, field trips, accommodation, air ticket, airport transportation.
- The fee does not include: immunization fee, transportation to and from domestic airport in Japan, local transportation fee, VISA application and related fees, accommodation fees for the day before departure or after arrival in Japan, meals, local transportation and miscellaneous expenses.
- For some courses, course materials have to be purchased upon arrival. Please check the Application Handbook for more information.
Application Handbook (PDF) for AY2020 Fall Semester Language Immersion Program
*Application handbook will be available before the recruiting period start
How to Apply
Complete the following 2 steps during the application period. Please check the 'Application Handbook for Language Immersion Program' for further information.
Step 1: Please Apply online from the URL below.
- Application survey will be available before the recruiting period start
(Application period: October 7th (Wed)~October 29th (Thu) 16:30)
- Note (PDF): Please read the attached instruction before you apply.
- Please upload a photograph of yourself.
- Please upload a photograph of your passport (photo page).
- Upon completion of the online application, please click "Print your answers" to print out the application record. For any inquiries, please bring this application record with you to the Academic Office. Inquiries will not be accepted without a printed application record.
- In you submit the online application multiple times, only the most recent application will be accepted.
Step 2: Submit the Pledge
Put the following documents in the post box inside the Academic Office.
- Pledge (PDF) (The original document must be submitted with handwritten signature from the student and guardian)