Applied Training is a joint program with seminar courses which targets students taking 3rd and 4th year seminar subjects. Participants are able to continue intensive seminar studies through winter and fall sessions. These programs are carried out both in Japan and abroad, and can be registered as APU courses. Program offerings will be decided each semester.
*Information regarding the syllabus will be put on the Campus Terminal for eligible applicants.
Program fees and schedules are subject to change. Please check the latest information by checking the site regularly during the application period.
- Applicants must be in their 5th semester or above at the time of application.
- Applicants must be enrolled at APU for both the semester in which the program takes place, as well as the following semester in which the program credit is registered.
- In order to be eligible, students must be currently taking the seminar of the program instructor, as well as also be wishing to continue the same instructor’s seminar in the future (sub-seminars available).
- Summer session program: May- June
- Winter session program : October - November
Please consult with instructor in charge directly as specified in a syllabus or the Academic Office if you have any question about program content and so on.
Programs Held in the Past
|Program Name||Program Location|
|Cultural Heritage Preservation and Sightseeing Content Development of Old Settlements||Korea|
|Corporate Visit and survey Research||Kyusyu region, Japan|
|NPO/NGO Research||Niigata, Japan|
|Environment Studies of Water, Energy and Waste Management||Fukuoka, Japan|
|Re-energizing City Centers and Tourism Promotion||Okinawa, Japan|