Internships not only give students a change to consider their career options, but also provide an opportunity for students to use the skills they have gained during their university studies. APU encourages students to participate in internships by approving credits for time spent as interns.
For further details of internship opportunities, please visit the Career Office website.
Course Registration Requirements
- Internship must be for a company with which APU has concluded an agreement (privately arranged internships are not eligible for credit)
- Attendance to ALL pre and post internship workshops in the language that your subject is held.
- Submission of ALL required documents in the language that your subject is held by the designated deadlines
- Must complete at least 40 hours of internship work
For details of registering an internship as a subject please visit the Academic Office.
- Questions regarding registration of internships as a subject: Academic Office
- Other questions regarding internships: Career Office (Contract Internships page)