We are pleased to announce the 2019 March Graduation Ceremony will be held as follows.
|Date:||Friday, March 15, 2019|
||Registration opens: 10:30|
|Hall opens: 11:00|
|The Ceremony: 12:00-12:45|
|Venue:||Convention Hall, Bcon Plaza|
||Students will be presented with their individual diplomas from 13:00-14:30|
- Participants should be dressed properly.
- Graduates must present their student ID at the reception desk, in return for which they will receive a "name card," which, in turn, is required in order to receive their diploma at Commencement. Therefore, please be sure to bring your student ID with you.
You also must present a hard copy of an e-mail sent after completion of the IR Survey* or screen of your mobile phone at the reception desk.
*The survey Office of the President will send you.
- Since a diploma will be conferred to each student by a representative professor from the Colleges in hand, it might take longer than it supposed to be. Please be prepared to stay until 15:00.
- Please be seated 10 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony.
- The name that will appear on a student's diploma defaults to the name as it appears on the student's University record. A request to update your name on a diploma can be completed at the Student Office by 16:30 on March 5 (Tue), 2019. Update request after the deadline will not be reflected on your diploma.
- All diplomas will be conferred by faculty members. Different faculty members will confer diplomas at different designated times.
Related Offices and Information
Co-op Membership Refund
Transcript of Academic Record
Certificate of Graduation
- Invitation letters
- For Those Who Cannot Attend the Graduation Ceremony
- Email Account After Graduation
- Receiving a Job Offer (Career Office Website)
- How to Request Certificates / Transcripts (APU Official Website)
- Checklist for Graduating Students(Student Office Website)
Graduation Ceremony Office Contact:
/ FAX： 0977-78-1102