If you are unable to participate in the March 2020 graduation ceremony, please review the following information. Diplomas will be available for pickup after 13:00 on Tuesday, March 16, 2020.
※One Transcript and one Certificate of Graduation/Completion in Japanese and English (total 4) will be issued for free with the diploma.
When Receiving your Diploma in Person from the Academic Office
Diplomas may be received at the graduation ceremony or from the Academic Office after 13:00 on Monday, March 16, 2020. If you visit there, you may exchange your student ID card for your diploma and proof of graduation. You must bring your student ID card in order to receive your diploma.
When Collecting by Proxy
The following 3 documents are required when collecting your diploma by proxy (including persons with parental authority and/or financial sponsors). Applications will not be accepted if all 3 documents are not provided.
- Letter of proxy (must include date, graduate's student ID number, graduate's full name and signature and proxy's full name)
- A photocopy of the applicant's student ID card or other photo ID
- Photocopy of the proxy's photo ID (if applying at the office, the original may be presented)
The diploma may be collected by the proxy after 13:00 on Monday, March 16, 2020.
When Receiving your Diploma by Post
We continuously accept your request to receive your diploma by post. However, if you wish to have your diploma shipped on the next business day after graduation ceremony, you will need to apply by 16:30 on Friday, March 6, 2020.
Diplomas will be posted in the order requested after 13:00 on Monday, March 16, 2020.
- Items sent to addresses within Japan will be sent cash-on-delivery (COD) by courier service.
- To receive your diploma by post, you will need to make a payment as well as online application. Items sent to addresses overseas will be sent by EMS. Please refer to the following list for the EMS rates.
||First Zone Asia||Second Zone Oceania, North America||Second Zone Europe||Third Zone South America, Africa|
- Please click the following link for a list of Countries and Areas of EMS.
- If your countries and areas are not on a list of Countries and Areas of EMS, your diploma will be shipped via DHL. The payment method of DHL is different from other services above. Please consult the Academic Office for the details.
How to pay for the Domestic Postal Charge (in case of needing additional certificates) or for the Postal Charges to Overseas
Payment can be made using one of the two following methods. Cash is not accepted.
Please note that you must apply by survey to receive your diploma by post.
|①Pay with certificate stamp||Apply online||Purchase certificate stamp||Submit @ Academic Ofiice counter|
|②Pay by credit card||Make a payment||Apply online||---|
①Paying by Certificate Stamp
Please purchase a Certificate Stamp from an Automatic Certificate Dispenser (a Student ID card or IC card from the Co-op is required) and submit it to Academic Office counter.
②Paying by credit card can be made through an external third-party payment website. (The payment website can be found at this link (Disco Inc.) (Disco Inc.) )
*There is an additional 500 yen transaction fee when paying by credit card.
*When payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation email with “[Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University - payment] Notice of Completion of Payment” in the subject line. Please enter the confirmation code to the survey.
Please apply by the following URL (survey).
Graduation Ceremony Office Contact:
/ FAX： 0977-78-1102