International Students who are Scheduled to Graduate in March 2019
This message concerns international students who require an invitation letter in order for their family members to obtain a VISA to come to Japan to attend the Graduation Ceremony. If you need such a letter, please apply for the letter by the following URL (survey).
- APU cannot act as the guarantor for visa applications.
- Please note that the letter will be issued after 4 business days (excluding weekends, National holidays and office closure period, December 27th to January 7th) from the date of application. Please give yourself plenty of time to apply.
- You can apply for up to 5 letters for each language.
- Please consult the website for the Embassy of Japan in your country to determine the documents required to apply for a VISA.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs website: http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html
March 1 (Fri), 2019