Course registration is the process of each student registering for classes they would like to take, as well as a declaration of intent. Course registration is the most important part of course planning, and absolutely necessary in order to attend classes, receive credit and graduate.
Course Registration（AY 2011 Curriculum Current Students）
Please check the following link for information on Course Registration.
- AY 2021 Spring Semester Course Registration Schedule (PDF)
- AY 2011 Curriculum Current Students (PDF)
- 【Important】Points to remember when registering for AY 2020 Fall Semester courses (PDF)
Please carefully read and understand the following pages.
- Course Types
- Courses Requiring PriorRegistration
- Course Registration Periods
- Important Notes for the Course Registration System (PDF)
- Application for Area of Study
How to Register
Registration includes the following steps.
- Review 2020 Undergraduate Academic Handbook and Course Registration Schedule
- View syllabus and find subjects
- Confirm credit fields and any prerequisite subjects using the subject list for your curriculum and college.
- View course timetable.
- Register for courses online during designated registration period via Campusmate. See Campusmate Registration Manual (PDF).
- After completing registration, print "Registration Confirmation Screen" for reference.
- If the syllabus, for subjects you wish to take, specifies textbooks, please remember to purchase them before classes begin. For more information about how to obtain textbooks, please visit the APU CO-OP website.
- Attend classes.
- If desired, make any course registration changes during correction period.
Only courses for which you are eligible to register will appear on the registration screen. If you cannot find your desired course, first please refer to the following checklist to identify the reason.