Advising for course registration is always available at the Academic Office.
Please visit the Academic Office during office hours. Registration assistance is not
provided via email or phone, as we cannot confirm a student’s identity.
Academic Office Hours
|Monday, Wednesday through Friday||10:00-16:30|
Documents to Bring
- An up-to-date printout of your Course Registration Confirmation Screen from Campusmate.
- An up-to-date printout of your Grade Confirmation Screen (including subject list and credit completion information).
- Any other necessary documents
- Please consider the topics you wish to talk about before coming to the office.
- Please review the student handbook for relevant information and rules. Details such as the credit field of subjects may be viewed in the handbook.
- Please confirm your own credit completion or registration status using Campusmate. Instructions on how to do this are available in the Campusmate Registration Manual.
Future Plans and Goals
After fully understanding the content discussed, students are responsible for making their own decision in carrying out registration.