What is Community-based Learning Project？
Community-based Learning Project aims to provide opportunities to learn local revitalization through observation, experiential learning, interview activities, and guest lectures while studying local revitalization from the academic viewpoint in a class. Rather than simply focusing on a single case study, students will take a comprehensive approach to local revitalization through experiential learning at several sites.
AY2019 Spring Semester
Community-based Learning Project
- Eligibility: 3rd – 8th semester students
- Application Period: February 7(Thu.) - February 28(Thu.), 2019 16:30
- Application Process: Please complete the Online Application Website after reading the Application Information(2nd Edition)(PDF) and Syllabus(PDF) carefully.
- (Note1) Online Application Website (LimeSurvey) will be accessible when the Application Period starts.
- (Note2) If you have any questions about the Online Application, please contact the E-mail address; firstname.lastname@example.org., or visit the Academic Office directly.
- Result： March 8 (Fri), 2019
1. Application AY2019 Spring Semester
February 7(Thu.) – February 28(Thu.), 2019 16:30
Please refer to a syllabus.
Please do the following 2 steps during the application period. It is important that you complete both steps. Missing a step is considered an incomplete application and will not be accepted. However screening process will begin after the step1 is completed. If you want to cancel your application, please contact the Academic Office.
Step:1 Online Application February 7(Thu.) - February 28(Thu.), 2019 16:30
Please apply online from the URL below.
- Please read the attached instruction before you apply online. Note (PDF)
- Screening process will begin after the step1 is completed. If you wish to cancel your application, please make sure to contact the Academic Office.
Step:2 Submit Pledge February 7(Thu.) - April 12(Fri.), 2019 16:30
- Please submit Pledge(PDF) to a post inside the Academic Office.
- Pledge has to be signed by both an applicant and his/her guardian and only the original document will be accepted.
2. AY2019 Spring Semester
|Program Title||Community-based Learning Project|
|Subject||Special Lecture(Asia Pacific Studies)|
|Semester||AY2019 Spring Semester|
|Class Period||Tuesday’s & Friday’s 6 period|
Professor. YOTSUMOTO Yukio
Assoc. Professor. VAFADARI M. Kazem
|Language||Japanese / English|
|Activity Sites||Oita prefecture|
-Long-stay tourism research
-Research on World Agri-heritage Tourism
-Local Community initiative for local revitalization.
|Credits||4 *Counted towards a maximum number of credits per semester|
|Grade||A+, A, B, C, F|
|Program Fee||About 9,500yen *Ground transportation fee is not included.|
|Notes||The maximum number of students is 20.|