Basically, APM required subjects are automatically registered by university in their enrollment basis language. Only when meeting certain conditions, Students can apply for taking APM required subjects in the language opposite from their enrollment basis language. If you would like to apply for this, please check the guideline on the below.
AY 2020 Fall Semester
Conditions of Application
- Applicable Students
AY 2017 Curriculum APM Students
Only students with the student status of "regular student" for AY 2020 Fall Semester are eligible to apply.
- Condition based on enrollment basis language
Enrollment Condition Japanese basis must have passed on Intermediate English A and B, or have earned exemptions for these courses English basis must have passed on Japanese Intermediate course, or have earned exemptions for these courses
- Applicable Required Subjects
Among APM Required Subject for AY 2017 Curriculum, only automatically registered and unpassed subjects can be defined as Applicable Required Subject. Also, your upcoming semester must be equal to, higher than, the Registration Semester of the required subject that you wish to apply.
Subject Name Subject CD Registration Registration Semester opposite-language registration Introduction to Management 030566 Automatic 1st semester Applicable AccountingⅠ 030571 Automatic 2nd semester Applicable Introduction to Marketing 037213 Automatic 2nd semester Applicable Introduction to Economics 020031 Automatic 2nd semester Applicable Finance 030600 Automatic 3rd semester Applicable Management of Human Resource and Organizational Behavior 037214 Automatic 3rd semester Applicable Production Management 030630 Automatic 3rd semester Applicable Legal Strategy in Business 033011 Automatic 3rd semester Applicable Business Ethics 033033 Automatic 5th semester Applicable Global Management(Capstone) 037120 Automatic 7th semester The required subject is released in E/J. Statistics 027003 Registered by student ― The required subjects are not automatically registered Fundamental Mathematics 030564 Registered by student ― Advanced Mathematics 037215 Registered by student ―
Flows of Application
|Period||September 7, 2020 (Mon) 10:00 - September 14, 2020 (Mon) 16:30|
|Method||Online Survey (manaba)|
|Result||Result will be informed on Campus Terminal before Course Registration period A starts|
|Course Registration||Once the application is permitted, The university registers before Course Registration period A.|
Cases which application is not accepted
- If you don’t meet conditions mentioned above, your application will not be accepted.
- If required subject “α” that you wish to take in your opposite-language overlaps with a subject automatically registered for you by the university, your application for required subject “α” in your opposite-language will not be accepted
- If you get failed on required subjects registered by the university on your previous semester, the subjects will get priority on course registration more than your application. As a result of this, in case that maximum number of credits is filled up with the subjects above, your application for required subject “α” in your opposite-language will not be accepted. In this case, required subject “α” in your enrollment-basis language will also not be registered automatically by university
- Once the application is permitted, you can't cancel the application.
- The university decides classes of required subjects and registers those before Course Registration period A.
- Once the application is permitted and required subject “α” is registered in opposite-language by the university, even if required subject “α” in opposite-language overlaps with other subject you wish to register by yourself, it is not permitted to change the class of required subject “α” in opposite-language
- Once the application is permitted, you can`t bring required subject “α” in opposite-language back to enrollment-basis language class in the middle of semester.
- Application is only effective for your upcoming semester (If you wish to take APM required subjects in your opposite-language in the future semester, you must apply before the start of each semester.)