2019 Spring Semester
- Eligibility: 1st – 3rd semester students (Both International and Domestic Students)
- Application Period: Mon. April 1 - Wed. April 24, 2019 (16:30)
- Application Process: Please complete the Online Application Website after reading the Application Information and Syllabus carefully.
(Note1) Online Application Website (LimeSurvey) will be accessible when the Application Period starts.
(Note2) If you have any questions about the Online Application, please contact the E-mail address of FIRST and SECOND Program:firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Academic Office directly.
*Guidance Sessin Schedule
- 1st Guidance Session: 15:10-15:55, Aprl 10(wed.), 2019
- 2nd Guidance Session: 17:00-17:40, Aprl 10(wed.), 2019
- 3rd Guidance Session: 16:05-16:50, April 15(Mon.), 2019
- 4th Guidance Session: 16:05-16:50, April 16(Tue.), 2019
About the SECOND Program
The SECOND program (Cross-Cultural Field Work) is designed to offer 1st - 3rd semester students (Domestic and International) visiting Southeast Asia through research work, more understand about the diverse cultures of Southeast Asia. At the pre-program sessions, participants choose a research topic learn about the culture and conduct research about the countries. During the field research period, students will have the chance to meet many Southeast nationals. The SECOND program is developed as a program that enables a higher level of intercultural insight improvement and subsequent professional education.