APU&Kyushu University Joint Career Session 【Special Lecture】Creating Markets, Creating Opportunities: New Solutions offered by International Finance Corporation (IFC) – World Bank Group
|Time/date:||Wednesday, January 20, 2021. 09:30-10:30 (Japan Standard Time)|
|For:||All APU students and Kyushu University students (School of Interdisciplinary Science and Innovation)|
Karin Finkelston, Vice President, Partnerships, Communications, and Outreach at International Finance Corporation (IFC), World Bank Group
Prof. Tatsufumi Yamagata (APS)
|Application / Inquiries:||【Registration】
1. Please click on the On Campus Recruiting and Event Search in the Campusmate Web.
2. Input all necessary information and search event you wish to participate.
3. Please select event you wish to participate and click ‘register’.
* Any events you have registered will be highlighted in red.
4. You will need Meeting ID and password to attend this session on Zoom. Refer to the Campus Terminal for more details.
|Contents:||Karin Finkelston, Vice President of International Finance Corporation (IFC), the largest global development institution focused exclusively on the private sector in developing countries, will discuss global development challenges, operations of IFC, responses to COVID-19, and types of experts and talents IFC is looking for.
Please refer to the IFC’s website
( https://www.ifc.org/wps/wcm/connect/corp_ext_content/ifc_external_corporate_site/about+ifc_new/leadership/karin_finkelston )
|Application deadline:||Registration Deadline: January 19th, 2021 (Tues) @ 11:00 JST
* Registration after the deadline will not be permitted.
|Attached File:||APU&Kyushu University Joint Career Session 【Special Lecture】Creating Markets, Creating Opportunities: New Solutions offered by International Finance Corporation (IFC) – World Bank Group (PDF)|