In this page:
- Outline of Graduate School Facilities
- Graduate Lockers
- Usage of Graduate Facilities on a Non-class Day
Outline of Graduate Facilities
Use of the Graduate School facilities located on the 2nd Floor of Building B is limited to Graduate School students for study purposes. These facilities are open weekdays only (closed weekends, holidays, and days the Academic Office is closed).
|Cyber Study Room||2nd Floor, Building B||8:00 - 24:00 (Wednesdays 10:00 - 24:00)|
|Master's Students Common Rooms||8:00 - 24:00|
|Doctoral Students Common Rooms|
|Graduate Student Lounge||
1. Please put cups, etc. back in their original place, after use.
2. Please do not litter. It is your responsibility to dispose of all litter appropriately.
3. Please turn off the gas after using the stove / boiler.
|Master's Students Lockers||Master's Students Common Rooms (GSA/GSM)||See the Graduate Lockers section below for details.|
|Doctoral Students Lockers||Hallway next to the Doctoral Students Common Rooms|
Lockers are available one locker per student. The Master’s Students lockers are located in the Master’s Students Common Rooms (GSA/GSM) while the Doctoral Students Lockers are located in the hallway next to the Doctoral Students Common Rooms.
Students who wish to use a locker should apply through the online survey below.
Students who must empty their lockers at the end of the semester:
- Graduating students
- Students who are withdrawing / taking LOA this semester
Deadline for Emptying Lockers:
Spring Semester: last working day of August
Fall Semester: last working day of February
Points to bear in mind while using lockers.
- Do not change the PIN yourself.
- In principle, the PIN code combination should remain the same for the entire locker usage period. Contact the Academic Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) in case you need to reset your PIN code.
- Do not share your PIN code combination with anybody.
- Do not leave food and drinks in the locker.
- Do not leave valuables in the locker.
- Do not leave hazardous items in the locker.
- Note that the Academic Office is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- Lockers must be emptied at the end of the locker usage period. Any left items will be disposed of.
- Lockers are not available for students who Withdraw or are on a Leave of Absence. Please note that the Academic Office will clear all items out of the locker as soon as the Withdrawal / Leave of Absence takes effect.
Usage of Graduate Facilities on a Non-class Day
If a student desires to use any graduate facility on a non-class day, a “Request for Special Permission for Non-Class Day Usage” signed by the student’s supervisor must be submitted to the Academic Office at least 2 business days prior to use. If approved, the facility will be opened during the requested period.
Last Update May 2017