Loan Status and Renewal
Loans can be renewed through “Check Status of Loan/Researvation” MyLibrary.
- You can renew your loans twice. However, a loan may not be renewed after it is overdue.
- Materials from Ritsumeikan University Library can also be renewed through the above link.
However, loans cannot be extended in the following instances:
- When you have an overdue item
- If others have reserved the item
- The number of extensions has been exceeded
- During periods where loans are not accepted
- During special long term loan periods
- Items from the Reserve Corner, Alumni Association Support Collection, or Light Reading (Dokugaku) Corner