Apr 27, 2010
APU TOP Seminar(Social Outreach Seminar) invites Mr. KIGAWA Makoto (Representative Director, Yamato Transport Co.) on May 20th(Thu.).
- Lecture Title：
- Yamato Transport Co.:Expand to Asia and the World(Tentative)
- Mr. KIGAWA Makoto (Representative Director, Yamato Transport Co.)
- Date & Time：
- May 20th (Thu.), 2010 12:25-14:00
- RCAPS Conference Room B bldg. 2F
- Japanese ※English simultaneous interpretation provided
- 60 people
Interested applicants can register from here
For more detail, please click here.
Apr 20, 2010
Information on “Achieving a Low-Carbon Society: Lectures for Citizens”
The Oita City Industry Activation Plaza: Small- and Medium-sized Enterprise Support Lectures “Achieving a Low Carbon Society: Lectures for Citizens” will be held as detailed below. Professors from APU’s Asia Pacific Innovation Management Center (AP-IMAC) will give the lectures.
Participants of these lectures will think about how to achieve a “low-carbon society” through eco-friendly business and lifestyle practices that reduce the greenhouse gases responsible for global warming.
Anybody interested in participating is highly encouraged to register for these lectures.
- Host: Oita City
- Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University – Asia Pacific Innovation Management Center (AP-IMAC), APU-IMAB Center
- Oita City Industry Activation Plaza (Oita-shi, Niagemachi) Seminar Room, 2nd Floor
- Open to:
- Businesses and residents of Oita City; those involved with environmental business, new energy, solar cells, or related business; those considering becoming involved with these fields; anybody interested in environmental problems; or those who just want hands-on experience.
- May 20 (Thurs) to July 29 (Thurs). About once a week, every Thursday (except for one time on Wednesday)
- 6:30 p.m. ~ 8:00 p.m.
- 30 participants
- Up to 5 days before each lecture
For more detail and Registlation, Please click here.
Apr 15, 2010
On Thursday 4 and Friday 5 of March, 2010, the First International Expert Group Meeting of MEDSYN ASIA 2010 was held at APU under the sponsorship of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Inviting professionals and research experts from around the world in the field of medical and health sciences, information and communication sciences and other related technologies, this meeting was convened by former APU President Monte CASSIM through the cooperation of Prof. Parakrama CHANDRASOMA of the University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine.