On Wednesday, December 8, 2010, the Kyushu Environmental Cluster Universities International Network Exchange Meeting was held at the APU Convention Hall. Inviting patent specialists, environmentally-focused business leaders and foreign staff members, the event included presentations, panel discussions and exchange sessions to promote mutual understanding between fellow students with an interest in environmental business development, and provide information to international students thinking about working for Japanese companies.
- Ms. KANETAKA Yoshiko, Lawyer, Shinjyu Global IP
- Mr. ITONAGA Ippei, Shingo Denzai Co., Ltd.
- Mr. RYUZOJI Kensuke, Honda Kiko Co., Ltd.
- Ms. KANG Bo Kyung, Amita Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Mr. KITAHARA Hiroyasu, Kukenreiki Co., Ltd.