Nov 19, 2009
Master's Field Research Presentations Held
On November 4 and November 18, presentation sessions were held in which 10 Master’s students who were accepted for the AY 2009 Spring Semester Master’s Field Research Support Program presented their research findings.
- 1. Hiroko OTAKI
- Satoyama: initial field work in Ishikawa prefecture
- 2. Tith Chanthy
- Barriers to Access to Vaccination for Children in Rural Cambodia (Result of Fieldwork)
- 3. NGO Chi, Thi Phuong
- Transforming Vietnam’s Coffee Trading: Opportunities and Challenges
- 1. Ananda Setiyo Ivannanto
- "Experience of Indonesian Trainees in Japan: Case Study in Imahashi KK, Hiji Town"
- 2. Lai Swei Sien
- "The UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women and the Promotion of Women's Rights: A Comparative Study of Malaysia,Singapore and Indonesia"
- 3. Gita P. Prabhandhari
- "Understanding the Lives of Indonesian Comfort Women through Their Narratives"
- 4. PHILAPHONE Malaykham
- "Promotion of Organic Agricultural Products for Export: Policies and Trade Facilitation for organic coffee export in Lao PDR"
- 5. GUAN Pei
- "China soft power development in cultural dimension"
- 6. RAKHMINDYARTO
- "The Effect of Sunset Policy to Organizational Behavior"
- 7. ZHAO Jianxiong
- "The influences of phone in China village"
Not only APU students, but a number of professors also attended the seminar which developed into a lively discussion between the presenters and audience of their research findings. At the end of each presentation, the master's candidates were able to receive constructive feedback as they work towards the completion of the final research.