APU Individual Research Funds
Individual Research Materials Fund and Research Travel Expenses
1. Overview of Individual Research Funds
- (1) Purpose
- Individual Research Funds are given with the aim of advancing and raising the standard of research at APU by supporting the daily research of APU faculty members.
- (2) Types
- Individual Research Funds consist of the Individual Research Materials Fund and Research Travel Expenses.
- (3) Target of Payment
- Individual Research Funds will be paid to tenured, fixed-term, and specially appointed faculty members.
- (4) Amount of Payment
- Individual Research Funds consist of 200,000 yen per year for the Individual Research Materials Fund and 100,000 yen per year for Research Travel Expenses. The Funds are paid in two installments per year.
- (5) Submission of Report
- Those who have received Individual Research Funds must submit a research progress report and research plan for the next year or similar document recognized by the university to the Dean of the International Cooperation and Research Division by the specified deadline. Individual Research Funds for the next year will NOT be paid to faculty who fail to fulfill the above procedure.
2. Method of Report Submission
Please submit “Research Progress Report” and “Research Plan for Next Year” by the following methods described below:
- (1) Enter the “Research Plan for AY2019 (at least 200 words) and Research Progress in AY2019 (at least 200 words)” and “Research Plan for AY2020 (at least 200 words)” into the Research Plan and Progress Report (Individual Research Funds-related) section of the Researcher Database.
- (2) Enter the research achievements for AY2019 into all relevant sections listed under “Achievement Item” in the Researcher Database.
Click here for details on entering information.
Noon on April 3, 2020 (Friday)
＊This deadline will be strictly enforced.