- Coverage under a voluntary insurance policy is mandatory if you will be using a motorcycle. Your motorcycle will be locked up without warning if it is found that your insurance has expired.
AP House Regulations
Things prohibition in Rooms
- Keep Fire Away. Using portable gas stoves in the facility is prohibited.
- Use of heating appliances such as oil heaters, oil fan heaters, electric heaters, and infrared heaters are prohibited.
- You are not permitted to keep pets in your room. This includes temporarily looking after them as well.
- Do not play instruments such as guitars, etc. in your room.
Pay special attention not to inconvenience other residents
- Do not create a disturbance on dormitory premises. Being noisy does not only create problems for dormitory residents, but for others in the surrounding neighborhood.
- No visitors are allowed between 10pm and 8am.
- The front door locks automatically from 1pm – 8am (next day).
- You are allowed to smoke only in the designated smoking areas.
- We ask that you help in separating the garbage.
“Medical Assistance Service (Operating Company: Emergency Assistance Japan)” is a service for APU International Students while they are in Japan.
“Trilingual ( English, Chinese, and Japanese ) Medical Assistance Call” is available 24/7.
Telephone Number: 03-3811-8124
- Students will be referred to an appropriate medical institution over the telephone.
- Three-way telephone interpretation service is available if a student is having difficulty understanding Japanese at a clinic or hospital.
The interpretation service is available only with the doctor’s permission.