Accelerated Graduation: Notes on Study Abroad

Certain students should consult with a study abroad officer before applying for the Accelerated Graduation Program. Please contact the office if in the future you plan to:

  • apply for an international student exchange program.
  • apply for the Ritsumeikan University domestic student exchange program.
  • participate in an independently arranged study abroad program.

Please note that students cannot study abroad during their final semester (of scheduled graduation).

More Details

Back to TOP