Course registration is the process of each student registering for classes they would like to take, as well as a declaration of intent. Course registration is the most important part of courseplanning, and absolutely necessary in order to attend classes,
receive credit and graduate.
Course registration occurs each semester. Please use the Undergraduate Academic Handbook, Syllabus, Course Timetable (available on the Academic Office website)and course registration guidance materials in order to create a study plan, then register for courses via Campusmate during the appropriate course registration period. If you are not fully prepared when the time to register comes, it can lead to either incomplete or incorrect registration of classes, costing you valuable time and effort. Please use extra caution when registering for classes to ensure you are able to progress in your study plan.
How to Register Subjects
Registration includes the following steps.
- Check the registration schedule.
- View syllabus and find subjects.
- Confirm credit fields and any prerequisite subjects using the subject list for your curriculum and college.
- Check the course timetable.
- Register for courses online during designated registration period via Campusmate.
- After completing registration, print or save "Registration Confirmation Screen" .
- If the syllabus, for subjects you wish to take, specifies textbooks, please remember to purchase them before classes begin. For more information about how to obtain textbooks, please visit the APU CO-OP website.
- Attend classes.
- If desired, make any course registration changes during correction period.