AY 2021 Spring Semester Course Registration Schedule
|Period||Student Group||Registration Begins||Registration Ends|
Registration Period A
GPA of 3.00 and higher
GPA of 2.50 and higher
|APS||1st Priority||Tue. March 23||9:30||Wed. March 24||12:00|
|1st Priority||Thu. March 25||9:30||Fri. March 26||12:00|
|Registration Period B||All Students||New or Reinstated||
→ Wed. April 7
→ Thu. April 8
|Correction Period 1||All Students||
→ Mon. April 19
→ Tue. April 20
|Correction Period 2||All Students||Mon. June 14||10:00||Tue. June 15||10:00|
AY 2021 Fall Semester Course Registration Schedule
The course registration schedule for AY 2021 Fall Semester will be released in July.
- Students bear full responsibility for any errors made during course registration. As no special consideration will be given for such errors, please use extra caution during registration to ensure no mistakes are made.
- If you access Campusmate via any browser other than Internet Explorer (IE) it is possible an error may occur. The University takes no responsibility for registration problems caused by such errors.
- You may register for courses from an off-campus location, however, students are recommended to use on-campus computers as it may take an excessive amount of time to access Campus mate from an off-campus location.
- Do not log into multiple screens with the same account at the same time.
- This can lead to system errors, preventing registration. The University will bear no responsibility for any problems a student may experience in this case.
- If you log out or close the registration screen prior to completing course registration, you will lose all changes. You must first complete your course registration, log out, and then log in again to confirm your course registration is correct. Mistakes in registration are your own responsibility.
- Please do not share your password with anyone else. The University recommends regularly changing your password.
- Using another person's APU Net ID and password to access Campus Terminal, Campusmate, or other services is an extremely serious criminal act. Never use another person's account ID and password.
- There are many reported cases resulting in serious problems because of students swapping subjects during the course registration period. You must not give away or trade subjects with other students. The University does not take responsibility for any problems caused by such behavior. Furthermore, students who trade subjects for money or other compensation will be subject to disciplinary action.
- When you register or cancel subjects online, please be sure to click the Apply button to register your changes. Upon completion, please make sure to save or print the Course Registration Confirmation Sheet which includes your "Registration No." Without this number on the Course Registration Confirmation Sheet, we cannot respond to inquiries about system errors. Be sure to record the date the Course Registration Confirmation Sheet was printed/saved.
- Every morning between the hours of 3:00 and 5:00(Japan Standard Time) Campusmate will be offline for maintenance.
- This schedule is subject to change due to any further outbreaks of Covid-19. Please make sure to regularly check the University Official Website and Campus Terminal for the latest updates.