Step 1 Get to Know More About the Exchange Program
Step 2 GPA Requirements and Getting Your English Scores Up
- Try to get the necessary English scores within the application period.
- Make a study plan and work on it steadily!
- Try using English in your everyday life!
Step 3 Guidance Sessions / Understanding the Application Information
- Participate in the Guidance Sessions and get the answers to your questions!
- Carefully read the application information.
* If you plan to apply, please read the application information thoroughly before doing so.
Step 4 Apply
- We accept applications through the survey linked on the right.
- Remember to give yourself plenty of time before the deadline!
Step 5 APU Internal Screening
- The Academic Office carries out a comprehensive screening through two phases: the document screening phase (in which essays, grades, and English scores are considered) and the interview phase.
Step 6 Get Accepted/ Join Guidance Sessions for Accepted Students
- Once accepted, preparations will begin to ramp up.
- Follow the instructions given and provide/fill out all the required forms quickly.
- Attendance at Guidance Sessions is mandatory. Please adjust your schedule to allow for participation.