Information Session for KURUME University School of Medicine's Master's Program (Life Sciences & Biostatistics)
||Tuesday, June 25, 2019. 14:15-15:50
||Graduate School of Medicine’s Biostatistics Center’s Professor
||Japanese and English
Why Choose Master’s programs for Life Sciences & Biostatistics at Kurume University Graduate School of Medicine?
- One of the Oldest Private Medical Schools in Western Japan (Kurume University was founded as a medical school in 1928, and has produced outstanding undergraduates and graduates over the last 90 years.)
- Master’s Programs leading to Ph.D. Programs
- Evening and Weekend Classes
- Career Path to Clinical Trial Statistician, Researchers, etc. (Jobs in life sciences & biostatistics are diverse. You can find jobs in a variety of different venues, pharmaceutical companies, research institutions, etc.)
- Reasonable Tuition Fees & Living Expenses, Scholarships Offered
[Graduate School of Medicine] http://www.kurume-u.ac.jp/site/english/english-g04.html
[Institute of Life Sciences] https://www.kurume-u.ac.jp/site/lifescience/
[Biostatistics Center] http://www.biostat-kurume-u.jp/
1. Click On-Campus Recruiting and Other Event Search in Campusmate Web.
2. Input the details of the event you wish to participate and click search.
3. Select the event you wish to participate and click register.
* Any event that you have registered for will be highlighted in red.
Deadline: 10:30 on June 24th, 2019 (Mon)
**Note: You will not be able to apply once the deadline has passed.
Information Session for KURUME University School of Medicine's Master's Program（PDF）
Information Session for KURUME University School of Medicine's Master's Program (Flyer)（PDF）
This event has concluded.