|Time/date:||Friday, January 22, 2021. 17:55-19:30|
* Students who plan to go to graduate school after working are also welcome!
|Speakers:||Virgil Hawkins, Professor, Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), Osaka University|
|Language:||English and Japanese|
|Application deadline:||Tuesday, January 19, 2021.|
|Content:||The world is faced with many serious problems, including those related the environment and public health, economic inequality and poverty, political instability, conflict, and human rights.
Recognizing that these problems cannot be solved within a single academic field, the Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) conducts research about such issues from three perspecitve: law, politics and economics. In addition to this international and interdisciplinary focus, OSIPP also works from a practical perspective. That is, on top of theoretical study, it also is engaged in educating people who will be able to contribute to actual solving problems where they occur. Introducing OSIPP is the purpose of this talk.
|Registration:||1. Please click on the On Campus Recruiting and Event Search in the Campusmate Web.
2. Input all necessary information and search event you wish to participate.
3. Please select event you wish to participate and click ‘register’.
* Any events you have registered will be highlighted in red.
4. You will need Meeting ID and password to attend this session on Zoom. Refer to the Campus Terminal for more details.
|Attached File:||Orientation for Entrance Examinations: Osaka School of International Public Policy (PDF)|
This event has concluded.