Info Session: Japan Overseas Cooperation Volunteers
||Wednesday, January 20, 2021. 16:05-17:40
||All students (N.B. To apply to be a JICA volunteer, Japanese citizenship is required)
- Nozomi Imoto-san, JICA Oita Office, Coordinator for International Cooperation
- APU alumni
Kohei Shimotsuji-san (Japan Overseas Cooperation Volunteer (JOCV))
- Yuki Kawano-san (former JICA Volunteer)
|Application / Inquiries:
1. Please click on the On Campus Recruiting and Event Search in the Campusmate Web.
2. Input all necessary information and search event you wish to participate.
3. Please select event you wish to participate and click ‘register’.
* Any events you have registered will be highlighted in red.
4. You will need Meeting ID and password to attend this session on Zoom. Refer to the Campus Terminal for more details.
The Career Office is organizing an information session regarding Japan Overseas Cooperation Volunteers with speakers from Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Oita Office.
At the event, 2 APU alumni will also share their experience, 1 alumnus as a current Japan Overseas Cooperation Volunteer (JOCV), and the other as a former JICA Volunteer. The event agenda and guest speakers’ profile are attached (in Japanese only), please refer to them for more information.
Those interested in knowing about JICA Volunteer program or in volunteering in the future, be sure to participate.
||Program and speaker profile
This event has concluded.