|Time/date:||Wednesday, October 20, 2021. 4th Period (14:20-16:00 JST)|
|For:||All APU students|
|Speakers:||・ Recruitment Center for International Organizations, Foreign Policy Bureau, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
・ Ms. Arisa Ohba (Education Officer, UNICEF Zambia Country Office)
|Application / Inquiries:||1. For more details, please refer to the Campus Terminal.
(1) Click on the On Campus Recruiting and Event Search on the Campusmate Web.
(2) Input all necessary information and search event you wish to participate.
(3) Please select the event you wish to participate and click ‘register’.
* Any events you have registered will be highlighted in red.
(4) You will need Meeting ID and password to attend this session on Zoom.
|Contents:||This is a special seminar from the Recruitment Center for International Organizations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs ( https://www.mofa-irc.go.jp/ ). Those who wish to pursue a career in international organizations, etc., be sure to participate and catch all the crucial information you need to know at this seminar!
- Types of positions in International Organizations
- Skills/certifications required to work in international organizations
- Main methods to become international government workers
- How to build up experience, etc.
In addition, Ms. Arisa Ohba, Education Officer, UNICEF Zambia Country Office, will speak about her experiences during this session. It will be a great opportunity for you to connect and directly talk with her. Be sure to mark it down on your calendar!
|Application deadline:||Tuesday, October 19th, 2021 at 11:00 AM (JST)|
This event has concluded.