March, 2014

Mar 27, 2014

Have you updated your contact information in the university's system?

You need to register the following addresses with the university.

1. Current Address, 2. Tuition Billing Address, 3. Home Country Address, 4. Emergency Contact.

Check your contact information and register the latest information, referring to the following Address Update Manuals.

Address Update Manual(English)(PDF)

Address Update Manual(Japanese)(PDF)

Do not forget to click "Confirm" after making all your changes.

*You must change your address if you:
1.Moved to Beppu and now have current address that is different than your home address.
2.Live in AP House and have changed rooms.
3.Do not live in AP House and have not reported your address to the University.
4.Want your tuition invoice to be sent to an address other than your home address. (This must be a domestic Japanese address.)

Registering your contact information is very important.
Your tuition invoice, which you need to pay your tuition, is mailed to the billing address you have registered with the University. Every semester there are students who are withdrawn from the University for failing to pay their tuition because they did not update their contact information and they did not receive their tuition invoice. If you move, you must update your current and billing addresses. 
Additionally, if you do not keep your contact information updated, the University may not be able to contact you or your family in the event of an accident or disaster. Always keep your contact information updated!

  1. 1

Back to TOP