Dec 10, 2018
We now accept application for Incentive Scholarships for self-motivated students.
Those students who have displayed exceptional performance in their extra-curricular activities either as an individual, are eligible to apply.
*Organizations and individuals who are expected to graduate in September 2019 or after are not eligible to apply this time. Applications are scheduled to be accepted when the new system begins in the 2019 Spring Semester. The details of the new system will be announced through the Student Office website.
Friday, December 10th, 2018 – Friday, January 11th, 2019, 4:30pm
Please read the description from HERE.
1. Application Form HERE
2. Attached proof of activities and results HERE
3. Account for Scholarship Funds HERE
Student Office firstname.lastname@example.org
Nov 26, 2018
To all clubs and circles:
All clubs and circles registered with the University that intend to continue their activities -- including ones that registered for the first time in the 2018 fall semester -- must submit applications for re-registration for the 2019 academic year.
Also, the current premier clubs that intend to keep their status and any other current clubs and circles that intend to apply for premier club status for AY 2019 must submit a premier club application in addition to an application for re-registration.
Please read the following information carefully and lodge your application.
Also please be aware that the application methods have now changed.
1. About Re-registration Application (For all clubs and circles)
< Guidance for the Re-registration procedure >
The Student Office will explain how to apply for re-registration and how to fill out the forms. Attendance is not compulsory. However, please be advised that the office will not explain the contents of this guidance after the guidance.
- Date：Wed, Dec 5th, 4th period
- Classroom: FⅡ120
< Application and interview period for re-registration >
Method: Online application. Interview may be required if the contents of the online application are insufficient.
- Application period: From Wednesday, December 5, 2018 to 16:30 on Tuesday, January 8, 2019.
- Revision and interview notice: 17:30 January 18th, 2019
Notice will go only to the clubs and circles which are required some revision of their application and/or are required to attend an interview.
- Revision and interview period: Friday January 18 to Friday February 15.
- Announcement of the result: Friday, March 15, 2019
< Application Method >
- Update your club/circle’s member list in the Registration System (online)
Registration System： "Change of registered information"→ "Member list"
- Submit your application for continuing your club/circle activities in the Registration System (online)。
Registration System： "Change of registered information"→ " Application for Continuing Club/Circle Activities "
※As for the accounting report section in the "Application for Continuing Club/Circle Activities ", if your club/circle did not have any financial activity (i.e. your club/circle did not collect any money from members), write 0 in the expenditure and revenue sections.
- After submitting your application, if the contents of your application is insufficient, your application will be “Dismissed” on the online system.
Please make sure to confirm the resulf of your application on on-line application system after 17:30, January 18, 2019, within 3 days .
- If your application is “Dismissed”, check the Student Office’s comment in the “Comment” section below the application form, change your application accordingly, and apply again. If your club/circle is required to have an interview, please follow the procedure written in the “Comment” section.
- When resubmitting an application, please click the "Application status" icon on the top of the screen and then select "Takeover application" on the left side of the screen. Selecting the previously submitted application will show all the content of the previous application on the screen. Please make sure to add or correct the content as indicated in the instructions provided and resubmit the application.
◆For information about the Registration System (online), please refer to the following link;
< Note >
- No applications will be accepted after the deadline for any reason. and circles that did not submit an application by this deadline will be regarded as discontinuing for AY2019.
- It takes time to fill out all the information in the application, and there is information that the leaders need to collect from other members. Therefore, please start filling out your application early. You can save your application online.
- If you do not update your club/circle’s member list, members not on the list will not be able to borrow keys for facilities or equipment, your club/circle will not receive information from the University, or other situation that will negatively affect your club/circle.
- Any false statements on the application may result in a demotion or other disciplinary measures.
- Please note that any groups who do not pass their re-registration screening may reapply as a new organization during the application period for new organizations in April or later. However, the screening for these groups will be very strict.
- The current premier clubs that intend to keep their status and any other current clubs and circles that intend to apply for premier club status for AY2019 must submit a premier club application in addition to an application for re-registration. (Please see the details below).
2. Applying for Premier Club status
Premier clubs that intent to keep their status in AY 2019, or any other clubs that intend to apply for Premier Club status for AY 2019, need to attend the Application Guidance for Premier Organizations, apply online, and have an interview. The details will be explained in the guidance.
* Clubs and circles which have been active for five consecutive years are eligible to apply.
< Application Guidance for Premier Organization >
- Date and time: Wednesday, December 5, 5th period
- Class room: FⅡ120
- At least two of the four core members are required to attend.
- All members who can participate should attend.
- All organizations that do not attend this explanatory meeting will not be able to apply as a premier organization later.
Nov 20, 2018
Student organizations who want to use the Student Union and
sports facilities for Spring Vacation. (From February 7, 2019 to April 7, 2019)
Need to confirm their reservation period, and make reservations using the reservation
book at the counter in the Student Office.
*This does not include classroom reservations.
Also, we figured that there is no need for student groups to negotiate for regular use of all the equipment except movable mirrors (One student group is booking for one equipment. Booking requests do not overlap with other groups). Therefore, from Spring break in AY2016, regular equipment use is only available for the movable mirrors. If your group would like to use the movable mirror regularly, please fill out the reservation booking at the Student Office.
Premier Organization: December ,20 ,2018 ～January15, 2019 by16:30
Registered Organization: January ,08 ,2019 ～ January15, 2019 by16:30
And also attend the facility meeting.
Understand that you cannot use facilities if you are absent from this meeting.
Wednesday, January 16, 2019
*Organizations who use the Student Union: 10:00-
Place: a Class room F209 (F Building)
*Organizations who use the gym, ground, or tennis court: 13:00-
Place: a Class room F209 (F Building)
- *The meeting will start on time. Do NOT be late!
- *If any organizations have a scheduling conflict, the organizations must negotiate a solution among themselves; therefore, your organization should have someone who can negotiate for you attend the meeting.
- ＊organizations need to make sure they have at least one member attending for each facility they want to reserve.
Email: email@example.com (shared mail)
Nov 13, 2018
Overseas activity guidance sessions will be held according to the schedule below.
- Even if you have not decided whether or not your student organization will actually go, any organizations that might travel overseas must attend all of these guidance sessions.
- Attendance will be taken at these sessions, and any members or organizations that do not attend will not be permitted to travel overseas as an activity.
- Students who participated in the guidance session previously must attend the guidance session again.
- Even if travel destination is some member’s home country, they still need to attend guidance session.
Guidance Session Schedule
Overseas Trip Leader’s Guidance Session
Wednesday, December 12, from 5th period, Venue: F 107
Two representatives from each organization that are planning or considering to conducting overseas activities must attend this guidance session. No reservation is required. In principal, the university will not approve overseas activities of the student organizations that do not attend this guidance.
Please read through all the forms for overseas activities (Click here) . If you bring drafts of those forms, a university officer will check them after the guidance.
Safety and Crisis Management & Vaccination Guidance Session (For students who will travel overseas but not to their home country.)
Date & Time: Wed, January 16, from 17:00-18:30, Venue: F203 (Japanese) F204 (English)
Students who will travel overseas but not to their home country must attend this guidance session.
Safety and Crisis Management & Vaccination Guidance Session (For students who will travel to their home country.)
Date & Time: Wed, January 23, from 4th period, Venue: F105
Students who will travel to their home country must attend this guidance session.
※The individual clubs/circles are being asked to make a three-minute presentation in either English or Japanese about the latest crisis information, precautionary measures that foreign travelers should be aware of, and preventive measures for their travel destinations and regions.
The details of this presentation will be further explained at the leader’s guidance session.
Nov 9, 2018
To the student organizations that are required to clean the University's facilities:
The Student Office is holding a facility cleanup day for student organizations, RAs, and the Tenku Festival Committee.
The condition in which the facilities are being used as well as kept is horrendous, and it also indicates the facilities are not being cleaned properly. Each organization needs to clean the facilities after they use them.
The schedule for the club and circle cleanup day is below.
The organizations that are required to participate will need to have at least two members of their organization present in each area. Please be aware that the organizations who do not have the minimum number of members or do not participate in this cleanup will not be allowed to use the campus facilities and the storerooms from January 1, 2019.
The Student Office will inform the representatives, deputy representatives, of the details via their "Action Required" section in their Campus Terminal account at the beginning of December.
★★Facility cleanup for club and circles★
Date: Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Time: From 14:15 until the cleanup is finished
Meeting place: The area where the student is responsible for cleaning.
To be announced at a later date.