Mar 26, 2019
At present, there are approximately 89 different student organizations active at APU, in the categories of sports, academic research, culture arts, and social organizations (volunteer groups).
You are free to join any of these student organizations, or even create new ones.
If you want to join the club, please directly contact to the club. How would you like to challenge setting up a new organization in this Fall semester?
If you are interested, please read the "Establishing a New Organization" carefully and fill in the application form and submit it.
Mar 22, 2019
Clubs/circles that are distributing fliers at the entrance ceremony at B-con plaza on Monday, April 1 must comply with the following rules.
Any clubs/circles who do not comply with these rules will get their activities suspended by the University.
- 1. Rules about promotional activities
- 1) No promotional performances such as dancing, performing or having demonstrations are allowed of any kind in B-Con Plaza.
- 2) Your organization will need to follow same procedures as when distributing fliers on campus. You will first need to bring a copy of the flier to the Student Office to get permission.
- ①Fliers need to be both in Japanese and English. The organization's name and contact information (e-mail) must be written on the fliers.
- ②After the Student Office grants permission, make the necessary amount of copies and bring all of the copies to the Student Office to get the permission stamp stamped on them.
*If a large number of fliers is needed, make the copies with an original containing the permission stamp from the Student Office.
- ③Distributing fliers for other organizations or fliers that were not approved is prohibited.
- ④Distributing fliers for where you work or promoting events is strictly prohibited.
- 3) Reserving the printing machine
- ①You can now reserve the printing machine by using the reservation system.
- ②The system is the same as it is now. If you make a reservation, and later you realize that you will not need it, please cancel the reservation.
- ③There are occasions that the printing machine cannot be used because of the need for repairs and it may take some time for the printing machine to get fixed. Even if the printing machine is not available for use, the University will not bear the costs of your printing expenses.
- 2. Time when distributing fliers is allowed
- (1) Clubs/circles can only distribute fliers after the entrance ceremony.
- To ensure the entrance ceremony is not delayed or disturbed, distributing fliers before and during the entrance ceremony is prohibited.
- 3. The area distribution is allowed
- (1) Distributing fliers is only allowed at Entrance Hall after the entrance ceremony.
(2) To avoid impeding the areas the new students will be passing through, please distribute fliers in places other than near the doors.
- 4. Collecting fliers
- (1) In the past, fliers that were distributed were thrown on the ground. Now, all organizations that distribute fliers will need to clean up afterward.
- (2) Cleaning will begin from 16:30. At least two people from each organization that distributed fliers will need to help clean.
- (3) All the people who will participate in the cleaning will need to assemble in front of the Philharmonia Hall entrance.