Apr 18, 2019
Regular Use of the Facilities and Facility Meeting
for Spring Semester 2nd Quarter. (From June 5, 2019 to July 24, 2019)
Student organizations who want to use the Student Union and
sports facilities for Spring Semester 2nd Quarter. (From June 5, 2019 to July 24, 2019).
Need to confirm their reservation period, and make reservations using the reservation
book at the counter in the Student Office.
*This does not include classroom reservations.
Regular equipment use is only available for the movable mirrors. If your group would like to use the movable mirror regularly, please fill out the reservation booking at the Student Office.
Premier Organization:24/Apr/2019(Wed) 10:00 – 7/May/2019(Tue) 16:30
Registered Organization:01/May/2019(Wed) 10:00 – 7/May/2019(Tue) 16:30
*And also attend the facility meeting.
*Understand that you cannot use facilities if you are absent from this meeting.
【Facility Meeting】 Wednesday , May 8, 2019
*Organizations who use the Student Union: 10:00-
Place: a Class room F102 (F Building)
*Organizations who use the gym, ground, or tennis court: 13:00-
Place: a Class room F102 (F Building)
- *The meeting will start on time. Do NOT be late!
- *If any organizations have a scheduling conflict, the organizations must negotiate a solution among themselves; therefore, your organization should have someone who can negotiate for you attend the meeting.
- *organizations need to make sure they have at least one member attending for each facility they want to reserve.
- For example, if an organization wants to reserve two facilities, two or more people from that organization must attend the Facility Meeting.
Refer to the following web page.
*Facilities / Equipment:
Use on-campus facilities and equipment (Overall procedure)
Regular Use of the Facilities and Facility
Email: email@example.com (share mail address)
Apr 12, 2019
APU Student Office provides support for student events/projects! The University supports the following three types of events/projects:
Type A. Autonomous Events: Events carried out independently by students.
Type B. Selected Projects: The University selects unique and outstanding student projects. Those projects will receive extra support and backing from the University.
Type C. Enterprise & NPOs Co-create Project: Projects devised by student groups that involve collaboration with companies, NPO's, and local municipalities.
We will begin accepting applications for the Selected Projects (Type B) for AY2019.
The University will select unique and outstanding activities that focus on "Nurturing multicultural receptivity," "Utilizing academic knowledge from your studies at APU," and/or "Contributing to the world, local, and APU community." Applicants will need to submit the application documents and give a public presentation on their project proposal. Students will aim to complete high-level projects within a period of six months to a year.
*A group needs to have at least 5 APU students from at least two countries.
*Existing clubs and circles may apply.
*There is only one application period per year.
*Approximately five groups will be selected.
* Selected student groups will receive up to 500,000 JPY in financial support.
Further details will be given at the information session.
Application Info Session on "Type B: Selected Projects"
1. Friday, April 12, 5th period, F111
2. Monday, April 15, 6th period, F111
3. Wednesday, April 17, 3rd period, F206
The content of the information sessions will be the same.
No reservation is required.
Please also be sure to check the project Facebook page and APU website.
APU Official website https://en.apu.ac.jp/home/gallery/article/?storyid=220
Application Information in English (PDF) – Download
1) Application form (Designated form / Word) – Download
2) Project proposal (Free format / Word) *Examples of items described – Download
3) Budget form and Account report Sheet (Designated form / Excel) – Download
4) Members list (Designated form / Excel) – Download
＜How to apply＞
1. Go to the following website, enter all the required information, attach all the necessary forms, and then click "submit" on the bottom.
2. You need to email the Student Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
to confirm the submission of your documents.
Please include that you have submitted the online application indicating “Selected Project Type,” Group name, and the name of the representative.
3. After receiving your email, the Student Office will send you a confirmation email.
＜Application Deadline＞ Wednesday, April 24, 16:30
We are looking forward to receiving many creative project proposals!
Apr 5, 2019
To all Circle and Club
The Clubs/Circles Continuation Guidance will be held as follows;
Date and time: 4th period, on Wednesday, April 10th.
* Two members from each club/circle are required to be present.
* The Student Office will not provide any follow up for the clubs/circles that do not attend this session (The office will not be able to answer any inquiries on the matters that will be discussed in the session for those clubs/circles).
Apr 5, 2019
Dear representative and vice representative of the premier club,
Please read the following information carefully.
The continuation guidance - 4th period on Wednesday, April 10, at FII 220
Two of the four core members need to attend the continuation guidance.
AY2019 premier club guidance - 5th period on Wednesday, April 10, at FII 220
All four core members need to attend the AY2019 premier club guidance. The result of the subsidy will be announced during this guidance.
Please bring the following;
- (1) Inkan of the Representative and the Accountant
- (2) A copy of your club/circle’s bank book (Cover page and the first inside page which state your bank account name and number- If you are not sure about this, please bring the bank book itself.)
If a core member is not able to attend this guidance, you need to inform the Student Office by emailing to email@example.com by April 9. In the email, please state who is not able to attend and who is attending the guidance instead.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.