The University will support the following three types of events/projects as “Event & Project Support System”:
Type A. Autonomous Events: Student groups complete their events by themselves.
Type B. Selected Projects: The University selects unique and outstanding student projects. Those projects will receive tremendous backing from the University.
Type C. Enterprise & NPOs Co-create Project: Student groups will collaborate with companies, NPO, or APU offices.
We will start accepting applications for the Selected Projects (Type B)
The University will select unique and outstanding activities that focus on “Nurturing multicultural receptivity,” “Utilizing academic knowledge from your studies at APU,” and/or “Contributing to the world, local, and APU community” by the submission of papers and a public interview. Students will aim to complete their high-level projects during project time of six months to a year.
*A group needs to have at least 5 APU students from at least two countries.
*The existing Clubs/Circles can apply.
*There is only one application period per year.
*Approximately ten groups will be selected.
* Selected student groups will receive up to 500,000 JPY in financial support.
The details will be announced in the information session.
*Project Type B home page→https://www.apu.ac.jp/home/gallery/article/?storyid=220
*Project Type B Facebook→https://www.facebook.com/APUSelectedProjects/
Information Session on “Event & Project Support System”
1. Monday April 16, 6th period, F201
2. Tuesday April 17, 6th period, F201
3. Friday April 20, 3rd period, F202
The content in each of the information sessions will be the same.
No reservation is needed.
Application Information in English (PDF) – Download
1) Application form (Designated form/Word) – Download
2) Project proposal (Free format/Word) *Examples of items described – Download
3) Budget form and Account report Sheet (Designated form /Excel) – Download
4) Members list (Designated form /Excel) – Download
<How to apply>
1. Go to the following website, enter all the required information, attach all the necessary forms, and then click "submit" on the bottom.
2. You need to email the Student Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
to confirm the submission of your documents.
Please include that you have submitted the online application indicating “Selected Project Type,” Group name, and the name of the representative.
3. After receiving your email, the Student Office will send you a confirmation email.
Thursday, April 26, 12:00
We are looking forward to seeing your creative plans!