APU Student Office provides support for student events/projects! The University supports the following three types of events/projects:
Type A. Autonomous Events: Events carried out independently by students.
Type B. Selected Projects: The University selects unique and outstanding student projects. Those projects will receive extra support and backing from the University.
Type C. Enterprise & NPOs Co-create Project: Projects devised by student groups that involve collaboration with companies, NPO's, and local municipalities.
We will begin accepting applications for the Selected Projects (Type B) for AY2019.
The University will select unique and outstanding activities that focus on "Nurturing multicultural receptivity," "Utilizing academic knowledge from your studies at APU," and/or "Contributing to the world, local, and APU community." Applicants will need to submit the application documents and give a public presentation on their project proposal. Students will aim to complete high-level projects within a period of six months to a year.
*A group needs to have at least 5 APU students from at least two countries.
*Existing clubs and circles may apply.
*There is only one application period per year.
*Approximately five groups will be selected.
* Selected student groups will receive up to 500,000 JPY in financial support.
Further details will be given at the information session.
Application Info Session on "Type B: Selected Projects"
1. Friday, April 12, 5th period, F111
2. Monday, April 15, 6th period, F111
3. Wednesday, April 17, 3rd period, F206
The content of the information sessions will be the same.
No reservation is required.
Please also be sure to check the project Facebook page and APU website.
APU Official website https://en.apu.ac.jp/home/gallery/article/?storyid=220
Application Information in English (PDF) – Download
1) Application form (Designated form / Word) – Download
2) Project proposal (Free format / Word) *Examples of items described – Download
3) Budget form and Account report Sheet (Designated form / Excel) – Download
4) Members list (Designated form / Excel) – Download
＜How to apply＞
1. Go to the following website, enter all the required information, attach all the necessary forms, and then click "submit" on the bottom.
2. You need to email the Student Office at email@example.com
to confirm the submission of your documents.
Please include that you have submitted the online application indicating “Selected Project Type,” Group name, and the name of the representative.
3. After receiving your email, the Student Office will send you a confirmation email.
＜Application Deadline＞ Wednesday, April 24, 16:30
We are looking forward to receiving many creative project proposals!