1. Preliminary Procedures
Before moving out, you will need to report your new address to the University.
Consequently, as part of your application to move out, you will need to submit data that confirms you have changed your address in Campusmate Web (APU).
Before starting your application to move out, change your address in Campusmate Web (APU), save the page that confirms your updated address as a pdf file, and, subsequently, upload the pdf file when applying to move out.
*Every morning, between the hours of 3:00 am and 5:00 am (Japan time), 'Campusmate' closes for maintenance.
* If your new address has yet to be determined at the time you apply to move out, you will need to upload your new address by your move-out date.
It is essential to submit a request for moving out online by the request deadline.
AP House fees are charged in half-monthly increments, not by the day. Be sure to complete your request online by the deadlines shown below. Due to system maintenance, the website is not available during 23:00 to 1:00 (25:00) every day.
|Preferred moving-out date||Request deadline|
|1st to 15th||By the 15th of the preceding month|
|16th to final day of the month||By the final day of the preceding month|
Note: In the event that you cannot complete your request by the deadline shown above, even for reasons such as illness, injury, class attendance, or job-hunting, you will be required to pay the next half-month installment of fees. Once approval has been granted, you will receive a “Receipt of Moving Out request/ Departure Approval Notice” on Campus Terminal the following class day.
２．Request for Moving Out
Register your email address（Only APU email addresses are acceptable）e.g. ×××@apu.ac.jp
Receive an automatic reply with a URL to your email address
＊ The URL will be issued to each resident. The URL cannot be reissued. Please keep the email.
Access the URL sent in an automated email to your email address
＊ Do NOT share the URL with others.Input data will be deleted if residents share the URL with others.
Submit the “Request for Moving Out” form after completing the necessary items
(You will be required to upload proof of the change of address)*
Receive confirmation of submission email
Receive “Receipt of Moving Out request/Departure Approval Notice” email (Campus Terminal > Action required section)
Check the notification sent to your Campus Terminal account about your room inspection date
Room inspection : You do not need to be present at the time of inspection.
(We will first need to check your room if there are scratches or stains on the walls, floor, etc.)
Clean and return the room to its original layout and state, dispose of all trash
Final room check by Security Office staff on the day you move out
Return the room key to the Security Office, exit AP House
Moving-out process complete
*If your new address has yet to be determined at the time you apply to move out, you will need to upload your new address by your move-out date.
- If you wish to change the moving out date, “Request for Moving Out” must be submitted on the website again.
- If you wish to cancel a request, please email Creotech at email@example.com.
- Please make sure to check notes about moving out here
- If a resident is unable to move out by the date on the ‘Receipt of Moving Out request/ Departure Approval Notice,' they are required to contact the Security Office to have the moving-out date extended. If a resident cannot move out by the 15th or the last day of the month, they will be billed for accommodation, common service fees, and other expenses for the following payment period.
- A notification of your room inspection date will be sent to your Campus Terminal account. You do not need to be present at the time of inspection.
３．Moving Out Day
After cleaning the room, bring the room key to the Security Office. You are required to continue paying your Dormitory Fees until your key is returned and your final inspection is completed, as your room will otherwise not be considered vacated. The person moving out of the room will accompany a staff member from the Security Office to do a room inspection. The inspection usually takes about ten minutes. However, it may take longer depending on how congested AP House is on that day. Residents will be billed for replacing or repairing wallpaper, carpet, or room furnishings if the cost exceeds the amount of the security deposit.