Important notes when using APU Facilities
Please refer to the “Facilities & Equipment Reservation System（http://reservation.apu.ac.jp/）” to view the facilities and equipment that student organizations can borrow and use. If an organization would like to make a reservation, they will need to enter their organization’s ID and password.
- Facilities are only to be used for approved purposes.
- Facilities and equipment can be reserved in one of two ways; some can be reserved online, and others can be reserved at the Student Office.
- You need an account ID and password to use the online reservation system; keep your login information safe and don't lose it.
- Each group is allowed to reserve 2 periods maximum per day.
- Reservations will be accepted online and no more than 2 weeks in advance.
Please be sure to cancel your reservation online as soon as you know that a reserved facility will not be used at the scheduled time.
＊Organizations that have canceled three or more reservations for regularly scheduled use of the facilities without notifying the above offices in advance will automatically lose their time slot for that semester. However, for outside activities, iｆ you cannot make cancellations in advance due to sudden changes in weather, we will understand it as an unavoidable circumstance.
- Students are not allowed to transfer their right to use facilities to others.
- Please observe time restrictions. Please ensure all setting up and cleaning is also completed within the allocated time. Ensure you return all keys promptly after use.
- Please be aware that these are common facilities at APU and be sure to follow directions from staff.
- Damage to facilities/equipment must be reported to APU. Compensation may be required in some cases.
- Drinking inside facility areas and use of facilities under the influence of alcohol are strictly prohibited.
- It is prohibited to eat and drink in the facilities.
- APU is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Please take care of your belongings by keeping your valuables in a locker in the gymnasium.
- Please return equipment after use. Ensure all doors / windows are locked and lights are turned off.
- It is your responsibility to take your own garbage out.
- Students who cause disturbances, or fail to clean up after use may be refused entry to facilities in the future.
- Groups that remove equipment from its designated place without permission will be prohibited from reserving facilities and equipment in the future.
- During spring and summer breaks there is a period where all facilities will be closed. The Student Office will inform you of these periods so do not plan your activities during these dates.
- There will be times when facilities are not available due to Center Tests or entrance examinations.
- When you use the facilities at APU for official games (such as Kyushu Sports League), please ask the organizer (student association) to write a request to the University.
- In principle, we do not permit student groups to sell some products or to collect charity on campus. If you wish to do so, come and consult with staff at the Student Office.