AP House 3 is currently accepting applications from students returning to APU during the Fall 2021 Semester after taking a leave of absence. Students who wish to apply should read the guidelines below carefully and apply online using Lime Survey.
- Eligible students:
- students who are returning to school during the Fall 2021 Semester after taking a leave of absence
- Number of applicants:
- Up to 20 students
- Application method:
Online application (Lime Survey)
- Application period:
- Starts from Monday, June 28, 2021, and will continue until 20 applicants have been accepted
- Application results:
- After Monday, July 12, 2021
- Moving-in date:
- Wednesday, September 1, 2021, or later
- Residence period:
Thursday, March 31, 2022
*Residents who wish to continue their residential period need to apply for an extension.
- Only applications from eligible students will be accepted.
- Details regarding AP House fees, facilities, and equipment are available on the Student Office webpage.
- Students who are selected to move into AP House 3 must pay the necessary fees by the designated date.
- AP House cannot be used as a quarantine facility. Students moving into AP House are required to arrange their lodging after arriving in Japan and transportation to AP House by themselves.
- Students who are currently residing outside of Japan should apply after securing airplane tickets to Japan.
For inquiries about AP House, please contact the AP House Office at email@example.com.
People who would like to have a tour of AP House 3 will need to make an appointment in advance.
Please email Creotech at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
AP House 3 is an international hall of residence primarily for students who have enrolled in the university for more than one year. The location is a short bus ride of approximately ten minutes to APU and five minutes to the Kamegawa shopping area, offering an excellent access for commute or everyday shopping.
With a reasonable monthly rent (Single: 28,000 yen a month) and security officers being on 24- hour-a-day, this hall of residence is designed with students’ safety and welfare in mind.
Rooms : 180 (all single rooms)
|Address||:||25, Furuichimachi, Beppu 874-0013
Nearest bus station: Sekinoe Kaisuiyokujyoumae,5 minutes on foot
*Sekinoe “Marushoku”, 8 minutes on foot