AP House 4 is currently accepting applications from eligible students returning to APU after taking a leave of absence. Students who wish to apply should read the guidelines below carefully and apply online using Lime Survey.
- Eligible students:
- International students who returned to APU on or after the Spring 2020 Semester after taking a leave of absence but have not been able to enter Japan.
- Students who returned to APU during the Spring 2022 Semester after taking a leave of absence.
- Number of applicants:
- Up to ten students
- Application method:
Students should submit an application after completing the reinstatement process and deciding their move-in date to AP House 4.
Online application (Lime Survey)
*You can access the URL after the application period starts
- Application period:
- Starts from Tuesday, February 1, 2022, and will continue until ten applicants have been accepted
- Application results:
- After Thursday, February 17
- Moving-in date:
Eligible students i) Tuesday, March 1, 2022, or later
Eligible students ii) Friday, April 1, 2022, or later
- Residence period:
Wednesday, August 31, 2022
*Residents who wish to continue their residential period need to apply for an extension.
- Only applications from eligible students will be accepted.
The number of available rooms is limited.
Priority will be given to international students currently living outside of Japan. For students living in Japan and are returning to APU between their second and seventh semesters are asked to find their own housing.
- Details regarding AP House fees, facilities, and equipment are available on the Student Office webpage.
- AP House cannot be used as a quarantine facility. Students moving into AP House must arrange their lodging after arriving in Japan and transportation to AP House by themselves.
- Students who are currently residing outside of Japan should apply after securing airplane tickets to Japan.
Students who are selected to move into AP House 4 must pay the necessary fees by the designated date.
The announcement containing the application results will also include information regarding the payment fees.
Necessary Fees Upon Entering AP House 4
Students who move into AP House 4 must complete the required payment by the described deadline.
If students are unable to make payment in Japan before entering AP House 4, please send the amount via international remittance.
Further information on payment procedure will be provided after the announcement of the application result.
＜Students who plan to move in between the 1st and the 15th＞
Total payment: 229,000 yen (33,000 yen for moving-in fees*1, 98,000 yen for the Security Deposit, 98,000 yen for two months of rent)
＜Students who plan to move in between the 16th and the last day of the month＞
Total payment: 204,500 yen (33,000 yen for moving-in fees*1, 98,000 yen for the Security Deposit, 73,500 yen for 1.5 months of rent)
*1: Moving-in fees are non-refundable.
For inquiries about AP House, please contact the AP House Office at email@example.com.