Applications for Fall 2022 Semester residents are closed.
AP House 3 is currently accepting applications from eligible students returning to APU after taking a leave of absence
and students who have enrolled in the university for more than one year.
Students who wish to apply should read the guidelines below carefully and apply online using Lime Survey.
- Eligible students:
- International students who returned to APU on or after the Spring 2020 Semester after taking a leave of absence but have not been able to enter Japan.
- Students who returned to APU during the Fall 2022 Semester after taking a leave of absence.
- Students who have been enrolled for more than one year in the Fall 2022 semester.
- Number of applicants:
- Up to thirty students
- Application method:
Online application (Lime Survey)
*You can access the URL after the application period starts
- Application period:
- Starts from Monday, August 1, 2022, and will continue until thirty applicants have been accepted
- Application results:
- After Monday, August 22
- Moving-in date:
- Thursday, September 1, 2022, or later
*Please note that we may not be able to meet your request for the moving-in date depending on the situation.
- Residence period:
- Friday, March 31, 2023
*Residents who wish to continue their residential period need to apply for an extension.
- Students who are currently residing outside of Japan should apply after securing airplane tickets to Japan.
- Students who are currently residing outside of Japan must take a PCR or antigen test after entering Japan and submit a negative certificate against COVID-19 after moving into AP House 3.
- AP House cannot be used as a quarantine facility. Students moving into AP House must arrange their lodging after arriving in Japan and transportation to AP House by themselves.
- The number of available rooms is limited.
Priority will be given to international students currently living outside of Japan. For students living in Japan and are returning to APU between their second and seventh semesters are asked to find their own housing.
- Details regarding AP House fees, facilities, and equipment are available on the Student Office webpage.
- Students who are selected to move into AP House 3 must pay the necessary fees by the designated
The announcement containing the application results will also include information regarding the payment fees. Students who move into AP House 3 must complete the required payment by the described deadline.
If students are unable to make payment in Japan before entering AP House, please send the amount via international remittance. And your permission will be canceled if the university cannot confirm the payment by the described deadline.
Necessary Fees Upon Entering AP House 3
＜Students who plan to move in between the 1st and the 15th＞
Total payment for International students: 106,000 yen (78,000 yen for the Security Deposit, 28,000 yen for one months of rent)
Total payment for Domestic students: 126,000 yen (98,000 yen for the Security Deposit, 28,000 yen for one months of rent)
＜Students who plan to move in between the 16th and the last day of the month ＞
Total payment for International students: 120,000 yen (78,000 yen for the Security Deposit, 42,000 yen for one month and a half of rent)
Total payment for Domestic students: 140,000 yen (98,000 yen for the Security Deposit, 42,000 yen for one month and a half of rent)
●Please complete the automatic payment procedure for the AP House fees within two weeks of moving into AP House.
For inquiries about AP House, please contact the AP House Office at email@example.com