APU will conduct all AY 2020 spring semester classes online. Online classes will be conducted using the Zoom online meeting application. Please see below for details. A stable internet connection is required to use Zoom, so please make sure you have access to the internet before the start of online classes. Also, please note that to use latest version of Zoom application.
The document below contains important information about Zoom online classes. Please read it carefully.
- (June 5) Proper Behavior in Online Classes (PDF)
- (May 12) Online Study Environment (PDF)
- (May 7) IMPORTANT Start of Online Classes from May 7 (PDF)
- (May 7) Message to the APU Community from the President (PDF)
- (April 15) Notice When Taking A Class with Zoom (PDF)
- (April 14) Regarding the opening of classrooms for online classes (PDF)
- (April 9) APU's Security Measures for Zoom (PDF)
- (April 8) Message from the Deans of APS and APM, Regarding Online Classes (PDF)
Before the start of classes, please be sure to carry out the preparations shown below.
- 1. Setting up the Equipment (PDF)
- 2. Activating your account (PDF)
- 3. Installing Zoom application (PDF)
- [Extra info] Security settings (For when you host a meeting) （PDF)
- 4. How to join a class (PDF)
- 5. Basic usage manual (PDF)
- 6. Breakout rooms (PDF)
- 7. Recording classes (PDF)