TriR is the system used to reserve APU facilities or equipment. Please be sure to follow the rules when making use of a space.
1. How to Use
- Students can reserve individual open locations.
- Registered organizations such as clubs, circles, and projects will be issued a separate account. Please check the Student Office for details.
- If a faculty member would like to use a room, please consult with the relevant office. Staff should see the Faculty and Staff webpage for details.
|Group study rooms, meeting rooms, tennis court, etc.
|Can register 7 days in advance, excluding final exam periods. Please follow the rules of each facility when using.
(Clubs / Circles / Projects)
|Extracurricular activities facilities, equipment, rooms, etc.
|Can register 14 days in advance, excluding final exam periods. Please follow the rules of each facility when using.
Notes and Warnings
- You cannot reserve facilities or equipment that are not displayed to your account.
- Your reservation may be deleted if you do not enter the reservation details correctly, or if there is maintenance, an event, or a class.
If this happens, please reserve an alternative room yourself.
- If you use the room improperly, including not following the facility rules, you will be blocked from accessing TriR or using the related facilities for a period of time.
|Log in to TriR https://apu-frs.apu.ac.jp/ss/
Use your own APU email address and password.
Organizations like clubs, circles, and projects will receive a separate account, so please use that link to access the system.
*If you want to use the system in English from a smartphone, please use the PC page.
[Confirm your Reservations]
You can see reservations you have made.
[Set Usage Date]
Search based on the date you want to use a room
Search based on the room you want to reserve
|Search for the date/time or room you want to reserve
②Search for the room or date/time you want to reserve
Click on the facility on the Campus Map, or select a specific location under “Search for Vacant Facilities”
|Select the room to reserve
|If you do not see a “Reserve” button, or if the date/time are not shown, you cannot reserve the space.Only spaces available for reservation will be shown.
|Enter the details of the reservaion
Fill out the reason for use, such as “Group Meeting,” or “Studying for Class”
Enter your college: APM, APS, or ST
*Circles: enter your circle name
[Number of Users]
You must fill out the number of people who will use the room
If you do not enter the reservation information correctly, your reservation may be deleted.
|Confirm your reservation
|After filling out the information, click “Confirm Reservation” to check the details, then click “Submit Reservation”
|After filling out the information, click “Next,” make sure the information is correct, then click “OK” to reserve
Please contact the office in charge of each facility.