STATA is the name of StataCorp’s statistical analysis software. APU students and faculty can install it on their own computers and use the software for class or non-profit research.
Please be sure to follow the usage rules and do not violate the license agreement.
- User must be a student or faculty member of Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
- Software may only be used for class or non-profit research
*Commercial use is prohibited under the License Agreement
Windows 11 (64bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows Server 2022/2019/2016/2012R2
macOS 11.0(Big Sur) or higher with Apple Silicon
macOS 10.12(Sierra) or higher with 64bit-Intel®
|Must be renewed each Academic Year.
Please comply with APU’s Information Systems Policy to use this software.
2. How to Apply
You can apply for a license via the STATA Application Form. After your application is received, you will receive an email with the information necessary for installation. Please refer to the email and install the software.STATA Application Form
- Download the installer from the URL in the email you receive after submitting your application and install it on your device.
- In the same URL, please check your license information and enter it.
- If you lose your APU status due to retirement, graduation, etc., please uninstall STATA as soon as possible.
4. Contact Us
Information Systems Administrative Office
Building D, 3rd Floor Hours: Mon-Fri, 10:00-16:30
Web Contact Form