In the AY 2020 fall semester APU will be offering classes in two ways: [On-Campus + Online (Zoom)] and [Online (Zoom)]. Online classes will be conducted using the Zoom online meeting application. Please see below for details. A stable internet connection is required to use Zoom, so please make sure you have access to the internet before the start of online classes. Also, please note that to use latest version of Zoom application.
The document below contains important information about Zoom online classes. Please read it carefully.
- (July 31) Guidelines for AY 2020 Fall Semester Classes (PDF)
- (June 5) Proper Behavior in Online Classes (PDF)
- (May 12) Online Study Environment (PDF)
- (May 7) IMPORTANT Start of Online Classes from May 7 (PDF)
- (May 7) Message to the APU Community from the President (PDF)
- (April 15) Notice When Taking A Class with Zoom (PDF)
- (April 14) Regarding the opening of classrooms for online classes (PDF)
- (April 9) APU's Security Measures for Zoom (PDF)
- (April 8) Message from the Deans of APS and APM, Regarding Online Classes (PDF)
Please see other APU webpages for important information.
APU official website “APU response to novel coronavirus/COVID-19” …Latest update
Academic Office website “Course registration” …Points to register for AY 2020 Fall Semester courses.
Academic Office website “Course Timetable” …You can check the class type, [On-Campus + Online (Zoom)] or [Online (Zoom)].
Before the start of classes
- 1. Setting up the Equipment (PDF)
- 2. Activating your account (PDF)
- 3. Installing Zoom application (PDF)
- [Extra info] Security settings (For when you host a meeting) （PDF)
Attendance via Recorded Classes
Please access here to apply for Attendance via recorded classes.