|GPA||IELTS||TOEFL iBT||TOEFL ITP|
- Operations Management
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Media Studies
- Cultural Studies
Mexico is a beautiful country full of colors, adventures, culture and kindness with great fun and places to live. It also offers multiple opportunities to develop your professional skills and passions.
Instituto Tecnologico Y De Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (The TEC of Monterrey)’s Internationalization program brings you closer to discover it.
A journey in which you will grow as a person and as a student with the quality, companionship and security that the TEC of Monterrey provides. Imagine coming to study in Mexico for a semester or a year with a great variety of campuses to choose from. How many people, cultures and cities could you meet?
The TEC of Monterrey is a private institution founded in 1943.
Through educational experiences we form people who become agents of change willing to be even more competitive in order to benefit all; people who are responsible for their own lives, aware of the fact that their actions may promote the transformation of others.
10 reasons why to study at Tec de Monterrey:
- ・Attend an institution known for its academic excellence.
- ・Take courses in English, while you learn Spanish.
- ・Take advantage of modern facilities.
- ・Experience an active student life.
- ・A multi campus university with different locations to choose from Ciudad de México, Santa Fe, Estado de México, Cuernavaca, Guadalajara, Monterrey, Puebla, Querétaro.
- ・Make friends with students from all over Mexico and the world.
- ・Program diversity - we're not just a technological university.
- ・Mexico is a country with great potential to explore.
- ・Choose from an extensive academic offering for international students.
- ・Personalized attention and services exclusively for international students.