The copyright of this photo belongs to the partner university. Unauthorized reproduction or secondary use of images is prohibited.
|GPA||IELTS||TOEFL iBT||TOEFL ITP|
- Business Administration
- Operations Management
- International Relations
SKEMA BUSINESS SCHOOL operates at seven different sites in:
FRANCE: Lille - Paris - Sophia-Antipolis BRAZIL: Belo Horizonte (MG) CHINA: Suzhou SOUTH AFRICA: Cape Town - Stellenbosch USA: Raleigh (NC)
- ・The Grande Ecole degree of SKEMA (Master in Management) is recognized by the French State as “Master“ level.
- ・The BBA degree of SKEMA (BBA in Global Management) is recognized by the French State as “Bachelor” level.
- ・There are more than 8,500 students present on our campuses in Asia, Europe, South Africa and America.
- ・The school itself is international in nature: 45% international students Ranked in the Financial Times 7 campuses (France, Brazil, China, Africa
- ・and USA) BBA, Master, PhD programs and Executive MBA 100% taught in English Specialized in the Knowledge Economy in the following areas:
- ・Entrepreneurship, Technology and Innovation Management; Information and Knowledge Management; Risk Management: Industrial Dynamics, Sustainable
- ・Development, Globalization.
- ・The faculty is organized in three cross-disciplinary academies: Globalization, Digitalization and Innovation. It is composed of both French and international
- ・professors of very high academic standards.