The copyright of this photo belongs to the partner university. Unauthorized reproduction or secondary use of images is prohibited.
|Location||North and South Campuses in Amherst; City Campus in Buffalo||Details||Info Sheet|
|Established||1846||Departure Semester||Fall Semester|
|GPA||IELTS||TOEFL iBT||TOEFL ITP|
- Business Administration
- Operations Management
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Media Studies
- Cultural Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Development Studies
- ・a welcoming and safe city for international students with a four season climate.
- ・the 2nd biggest city in New York State and the 3rd most affordable city in the US.
- ・one hour flight to New York City, Washington, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago.
- ・25 minutes by car to Niagara Falls and 90 minutes to Toronto.
University at Buffalo
- ・has over 140 undergraduate degree programs and more 220 master's programs available
- ・has over 5,000 international students from more than 100 countries
- ・has 32,000+ students enrolled (22,000+ undergraduate, 10,000 graduate)
- ・has 300+ student organizations, more than 25 international clubs
- ・offers university sponsored concerts, sporting events, theater performances, films, general
interest lectures, international festivities and cultural celebrations