Jun 1, 2011
Master's Field Research Presentations Held
On May 18 and May 25 APU Master's students' presentation sessions were held. A total of 10 Master's students who received the RCAPS Master's Field Research Support presented.
- Dipesh Kharel
- "The Social Transformation Through Local Knowledge"
- VICHAI Passaporn
- "Thai Students in Japan: International Academic Adjustment and Difficulties"
- Nguyen Minh Phuong
- "Cosplay Among Teenagers in Vietnam"
- JAYAGODA Dimithri Devinda
- "How to Manage the Economical Stability of Sustainable Environmental Development Projects (Mangrove Plantation) in Puerto Princesa - Palawan, Philippines"
- BARREDA Moreno Olga
- "Field Research in Tamaletom, Mexico, regarding Community Capacity Development"
- Nahid Rahman
- "Institutional Financing for the Development of Small and Medium Enterprises in Bangladesh-How to Face the Challenge"
- ANUCHACHART Eur-U-Sa
- "Outreach and Impact Analysis of Microfinance in Surin province, North Eastern Thailand"
- Muhammad Faruq-Uz-Zaman
- "Land and Rural Livelihoods: Rethinking the Allocation of Khas (State) Land to Rural Landless Households"
- LI Ying
- "Sichuan's Response to the Wenchuan Earthquake, from a Tourism Perspective"
- DANARSIWI Tri Lastiwi
- "A Formative Evaluation of Public Health Center's Nutritional Program in Depok, Indonesia"
Other master students, undergraduate students and professors attended the presentations.
At the end of each presentation, discussion was held between the audience and the presenters and the master's candidates were able to receive constructive feedback as they work towards the completion of the final research.