Our Vision and History
This section provides information about the spirit and history behind the establishment of APU, the kind of graduates we aim to produce, and our vision for 2030.
Visitors to APU
An overview of important people and dignitaries from a range of different political, academic and business circles that have visited APU and delivered special lectures, presentations and more.
Here you can find information about the financial situation and strategic direction of the Ritsumeikan Trust’s two universities, four junior and senior high schools, and one primary school.
- Publication of Educational Information
- MEXT-Awarded Academic Programs
- APU Public Information Disclosure (Japanese only)
- Ritsumeikan Academy General Information (Japanese only)
- Ritsumeikan Academy Financial Information (Japanese only)
- Ritsumeikan Academy Management Plans
- Procedures for Recommending the Vice Chancellor who serves as the President of Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University to the Board of Trustees
This section provides information about APU’s ongoing endeavors to maintain and improve our levels of education and research, in addition to the results of university self assessment and evaluation, and external evaluation.